What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed onto your device that enables Brightlines Translation Limited features and functionality. For example, cookies enable us to identify your device, secure your access to Brightlines Translation Limited and our sites generally, and even help us know if someone attempts to access your account from a different device.
Cookie Settings in Browsers:
You can usually manage cookies through the settings feature of your browser. Browsers provide you with functionality to:
- View your cookies
- Allow cookies
- Disable all or specific cookies
- Disable all cookies when you close your browser
- Block cookies
- Be informed when you receive a new cookie
Please note that if you choose to block cookies, this may impair or prevent due functioning of our service.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
- Performance and Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our website but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
- Analytics and Customisation Cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customise our website for you.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
Brightlines Translation Limited, Freestone House, Box Hill, Corsham, SN13 8HN United Kingdom.
This policy is effective as of 1 January 2024